Investment Operations Analyst (m/f/x)
Actively shaping our future. Sounds like you?
This is a full-time position based in London or Basel
Infinitas Capital invests in and builds companies at the very forefront of biotech, fintech, consumer-tech, and PropTech as well as private equity and real estate. Infinitas manages closed-end venture fund strategies, which are open for external capital.
We’re looking for a structured, highly numerate, as well as hands-on/entrepreneurial Investment Associate to join our investment team.
Who we are
Infinitas Capital is a single-family office and private investment firm. We invest in groundbreaking technology companies and strive to secure and build new living spaces through our real estate strategies. We have a global approach when backing aspiring founders and helping them to succeed in shifting paradigms. We aim to be a partner for our portfolio companies during the entire lifecycle, which is why we invest across all stages, from pre-seed to IPO. In addition, we selectively launch companies ourselves when we see unmet needs and have an unfair advantage in addressing them.
- Degree with high GPA from renowned university (BSC/MSc)
- 3+ years of experience in banking, fund operations, or fund administration, coupled with a sound knowledge of investment processes
- Detail-oriented and highly numerate individual
- A proven track record of timely project delivery, process improvement, and teamwork
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- English C1 Level
- German is not required but a +
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial
- Assist with quarterly reconciliation and NAV processes for EU funds
- Maintaining relationships with fund administrators across multiple jurisdictions
- Coordination of reporting between funds and platform
- Working with investment teams on fund budgeting and capital call process
- Project implementation support, including continuous process structuring, improvement, and automation
- LP interaction (e.g. distributions and ad-hoc queries and onboarding/KYC)
- Support to fundraising teams (e.g. managing subscription form flow)
- Structuring and Set-up of SPVs
- Ensure closings of Funds run smoothly and investor database is up to date
- Managing and maintaining investment tools