Investment Analyst (working student) (m/f/x)
Actively shaping our future. Sounds like you?
This is a part-time or a full-time position based in London or Basel
Infinitas Capital invests in and builds companies at the very forefront of biotech, fintech, consumer-tech, and PropTech as well as private equity and real estate. Infinitas manages closed-end venture fund strategies, which are open for external capital.
We’re looking for a structured, highly numerate, as well as hands-on/entrepreneurial Investment Analyst to join our investment team.
Who we are
Infinitas Capital is a single-family office and private investment firm. We invest in groundbreaking technology companies and strive to secure and build new living spaces through our real estate strategies. We have a global approach when backing aspiring founders and helping them to succeed in shifting paradigms. We aim to be a partner for our portfolio companies during the entire lifecycle, which is why we invest across all stages, from pre-seed to IPO. In addition, we selectively launch companies ourselves when we see unmet needs and have an unfair advantage in addressing them.
- Degree with high GPA from renowned university (BSC/MSc)
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- English C1 Level
- German not required but a +
- Analytical thinking
- Financial modelling
- Passionate about VC and capital markets
- Potential investor network for our seed syndicates would be a +
- Portfolio management: performance, company, and market tracking
- Operations management: preparing proposals, keeping cap tables and SPV administration up to date; managing accounts, expenses, and costs
- Deal execution support: managing and conducting initial due diligence along with modelling and deal-structuring
- Internal and external communication, preparing presentations for LPs, account for newsletters and conducting initial management calls
- Improving existing reports and developing new report content in close cooperation with internal stakeholders (business development and investment management)
- Drafting investment memorandums
- Research and relationship building with investors from the infinitas network
- Handling ad-hoc requests from various internal and external stakeholders