We’re looking for a structured, highly numerate, as well as hands-on Accounts and Operations Executive to join our investment team. This is a hybrid role focusing primarily on accounting, while also supporting the Operations Manager on day-to-day running of the business.
• Degree in Accounting or early stages of ACCA
• 1+ years experience in fund administration or finance
• Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
• English C1 Level, German not required but a +
• Analytical thinking
• Hands-on and able to work independently
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for all Malta based entities
• Filing of VAT returns
• Coordination with auditors and preparation of financial statements
• Coordination with tax advisors
• Assisting with quarterly reconciliation and NAV processes for EU funds
• Assisting with the onboarding process of investors
• Ensure closings of Funds run smoothly and investor database is up to date
• Project implementation support, including continuous process structuring, improvement, and automation
About Infinitas Capital
Infinitas Capital is a single-family office and private investment firm. We invest in groundbreaking technology companies and strive to secure and build new living spaces through our real estate strategies. We have a global approach when backing aspiring founders and helping them to succeed in shifting paradigms. We aim to be a partner for our portfolio companies during the entire lifecycle, which is why we invest across all stages, from pre-seed to IPO. In addition, we selectively launch companies ourselves when we see unmet needs and have an unfair advantage in addressing them.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, we will be happy to find out if we match together!